@REWARDS is a membership program designed to reward and recognize loyal guests of the Acsiopolis precinct and all associative brands. These include @Sandton Hotel, @Sandton Spa, @Sandton Kids, @Deli and @Sandton Apartments.
As a member of the loyalty program, guests can enjoy a range of exclusive benefits and perks that are tailored to their individual needs and preferences. The program is free to join and offers various tiers of membership, each with its own set of rewards and privileges.
Hotel guests specifically can earn points for their stays, dining, and other hotel activities, which can be redeemed for rewards such as free nights, room upgrades, and retail discounts in the entire Acsiopolis precinct.
Stay for a minimum of 10 nights and qualify for a 5% discount on accommodation web rates and hotel owned F&B facilities.
Stay for a minimum of 30 nights and qualify for a 10% discount on accommodation web rates and hotel owned F&B facilities.
Stay for a minimum of 60 nights and qualify for a 15% discount on accommodation web rates and hotel owned F&B facilities.
Access to world class amenities
Free room upgrades
The more you stay, the more you are rewarded
A range of discounts on our collection of hotel served beverages
Up to 15% discounts on all meals served in the hotel
Enjoy exclusive Spa Discounts
Access to child minding services supplied by @Sandton Kids
Enjoy retail discounts @Deli, the ultimate one-stop gourmet food store in the Acsiopolis precinct
Terms and Conditions:
- The programme is only applicable to persons 18 years or older.
- The card holder needs to be present for the relevant bookings and a form of identification will be required upon check in by producing a South African ID, driver’s license or Passport.
- A maximum of 9 rooms may be booked at a time per card holder.
- Room nights production will be reviewed every 12 months and may not be carried over to the new card period.
- Employees of Golden Falls Trading 125 (Pty) Ltd, its sister companies and subsidiaries are not allowed to sign up or participate in the programme.
- Golden Falls Trading 125 (Pty) Ltd will not be held liable for any lost cards not reported.